Monday, November 7, 2011

What's In A Name?

There are a lot of terms used in quilting.... and many of them I haven't explored yet. So, if I may, I will revisit the process of writing up blog entries to show you what I have been doing with my time this year and see if I can't get you excited at trying some new techniques for yourself.

In this process, since my last post in December 2010, it looks like I need to figure out how blogger has changed and get up to speed on giving my blog a new look. Thanks, for your interest in what I discover along the way.

Terms such as: strips, strings, crumbs, and scrappy have got my attention. As I dialogue my projects over the next few weeks, I'll show you what my sewing machine has been busy at stitching up!!

Let's begin the adventure.......

No comments: